9/04/2009

First

Well, I think it was time for me to start a new blog after losing my 200+ blogs on Yahoo 360! That was kind of a drag but even though they sent me like 5 warnings before they shut down the blog, I really did not feel like saving any of my stuff that I've published there. I spent a good amount of time and effort in those blogs and had awesome discussions over them with hundreds of people but, oh well... I'm such a person that can be abnormally sensitive and caring over a thing and can have zero interest in it the other day. I don't know if it's good or not but this is what I am. It's not applicable in human relationships in my life, so I think this is a plus.

Annnnyywaaaaysss...

So, I guess I need to mention about myself a little since this is my first blog entry on this new virtual land I start ( not something I have done in any of my blogs but I want this one to be more personal ). I'm a Computer Engineer who is not engineering computers nor chips nor any other kind of hardwares even though the title I had from the university claims that I should be. After I graduated from university I wanted to explore the U.S so I applied for an internship position and got approved. Therefore my adventure started with this internship. I landed on California and then after some business English education at Berkeley, I moved to Kansas City, Missouri to start my internship job. I started off working on some Microsoft based handheld project and then switched to a web based one. Anyways, I won't make it geeky and boring for some of you so I skip the details about my job ;)

Annnyyywaaaaysss...

I had a 9 days trip back to my country because of a ceremony my family was having (which is a big deal because we have goooooood bounds within our family (gotta love that) )and had a great time there with all the people I love deeply and who love me truely under any condition. After that trip, I came back to the U.S to finish my internship so here I am :) In the meantime my interest in graphics and animation have grown and grown. Now I'm planning on getting into this field and becoming a real good one in it. Let's see what tomorrow brings and what kind of new adventures I have in near future. I'm eager to see all.


B.