9/14/2009

Pissed off

So I'm having one of those nights when I feel all gloomy, hopeless, fed up with most of everything in my life and all... I know everything will be just fine and I have the power to overcome all these puzzles / troubles in my life but it's just... it's just hard sometimes. Seeing so many hopes and dreams shattering infront of me is not a piece of cake to handle, I'm not saying I'm weak to carry this burden but it's just... hard sometimes.
I sometimes wish I'd done a lot of things that I did not, I wish I'd done this , had not done that, I wish I'd said this or that... I wish I knew where to keep my mouth shut, where to "ignore" some things that bothered me so much. Maybe it'd be very different now, maybe I'd be at a totally different place now. But then I think, all these things I've experienced made me realize...
this is what I am...
this is what I wanted...
this is where I want to be...
this is how it's supposed to be...
this is my life and whoever tries to f*** it up should just f*** off and leave me alone.

sometimes loneliness is the cure of the soul and the heart.

b.