10/04/2009

Needing my He-Man powers

Well, things are complicated these days. This stupid community college staff told me I need to fax my admission papers and after a few days they said; "you have to mail them to our office, we don't accept faxed documents". What the heck, man?
This is another racket in the U.S, schools... schools at any degree... primary schools, high schools, universities etc. They are all another type of rackets to suck blood out of people. They test your patience so much that you hardly control your rage at times if you are an immigrant. I don't know what kind of pleasure it gives to people when they mess with people who are not U.S citizens.
I mean, come on!
It does not do any good to humanity when you make people suffer with your procedures so much just because they are not your citizens! You have no idea (maybe you have if you are a poor immigrant like me in the U.S ) how many hardships they put infront of you in whatever you wanna do. You have to pay fee for this, pay deposit for that , bring this paper from there, that paper from here, etc. etc. Just a pain in your rear side, nothing else.
So yeah, this school thing is bothering me so much because I will be leaving soon for Turkey.
I don't know if I will be able to get my I-20 before I leave or not.
Well, I will see...
I'm trying to sell my couch and mattress before I leave. That will give me a couple bucks to cover the last bills and stuff. At times like these, I wanna be He-Man, so I can kick these racket-lover-manipulative people's butts.

Anyways, a year has passed before I knew it.
Time flies, indeed.

B.