10/10/2009

Packing up

I'm not crying, it's just been raining... on my face :|

Ok, I shouldn't be silly in this blog entry. I started off with teary eyes and then I said; "Ok control your feelings, there is nothing to cry, start listening to FOTC! " So yeah, it turned me out to a silly mood as usual :P It's kinda good, kinda not. I just sold my mattress and waiting on these other people to come and get my couch. My last 2 days in my apartment, feels cold, sad, lonely, awkward.

They are late for an hour now :| It's making me mad and more impatient. Did I tell that I HATE waiting? It doesn't matter what I'm waiting on. I just hate it.
I have so many things to write down, so many feelings deep inside right now but I feel like there is a big punch on my throat and I cannot let anything out. Uff, I hate these moments also. Seems like there are so many things I hate going on with me at the moment. =/
Bubble is sitting by me on the table , next to my laptop, so it's a good thing. My best buddy here in the U.S is next to me and showing his love and satisfaction by just sitting by me and purring nicely. Ahh, how I love him!

Anyways, the guy and the girl came and got the couch. It was a pain in the butt to take it out (it was a big couch ) but alhamdulillah, we figured it out. Now I have 70 bucks cash, alhamdulillah. Nothing big but still will help me with the bills :P

I'm making some tea and I will enjoy the emptiness of my apartment with my cute kedi.

Life goes on.

B.